About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my first blog! I am 29 years old and a self published author. I created Andy the Spider when I was 8 years old. I decided to bring him back a few years ago while I was sitting at home one night, starring at the computer. I hadn't written in a while and that's when I remembered about Andy. The first book took me 2 years to write. It came out in July 2010. The second book came out in October and the third one came out in July 2011. This will be a 5 book series. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and my experience with my dream in making these books a success. I am also a proud mommy to my 4 year old girl, Kaylee. Kaylee is my #1 fan! She loves Andy the Spider! Also, on my spare time I am an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog! Follow me in my goal for self publishing success. I've read that people who self publish only sell 200 copies. I am here to prove this wrong. It is up to you, the writer to become successful! It does take time. It will not happen over night. I started in July 2010, when the my first book in the Andy the Spider series was released. I've mainly been selling to friends and family, but I want to venture out. I've sold some books on ebay (for much less than my own cost for the book). I am also working on some new ways to get my book out there! I will be blogging 2-4 times a week. Please follow me and share what you have done to get your book out in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment