About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my first blog! I am 29 years old and a self published author. I created Andy the Spider when I was 8 years old. I decided to bring him back a few years ago while I was sitting at home one night, starring at the computer. I hadn't written in a while and that's when I remembered about Andy. The first book took me 2 years to write. It came out in July 2010. The second book came out in October and the third one came out in July 2011. This will be a 5 book series. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and my experience with my dream in making these books a success. I am also a proud mommy to my 4 year old girl, Kaylee. Kaylee is my #1 fan! She loves Andy the Spider! Also, on my spare time I am an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Win a Free Copy of Andy the Spider


I am giving away 2 free copies of my first book, Andy the Spider.

Sign up over at goodreads.com to enter! Ends in 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment